Good Cardi B Dear Santa I Like Diamonds I Like Dollars Okurrr Shirt

In Us when it explains that the government cloned everyone the Good Cardi B Dear Santa I Like Diamonds I Like Dollars Okurrr Shirt. Like it makes no sense. If they did clone everyone wouldnt they have at least disposed of them. Also why are they in the sewers if it was an experiment. Plus if everyone is eating those rabbits then there will not be that many. I dont know that has always bothered me. My logic on this is Red is an unreliable narriorator. She was taken to the underground when she was 6 and nobody down there speaks. Who would have told her the entire backstory? Even if it was written down somewhere I don't think a 6 year old could read and understand a scientific/medical textbook/journal.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


T-shirtbear - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt

Untap Wake Up Up Keep Breakfast Draw Caffeinate Mtg Phases Of Life Shirt