Premium Don’t Make Me Use My Swedish Voice Shirt

The comics make more Premium Don’t Make Me Use My Swedish Voice Shirt. The Squad is sent in not because they have abilities that the military doesn't (although some of them do) but because the feds don't give a rat's ass if Boomerang gets killed. They do care about their soldiers. So they send them on dangerous missions with a high chance of failure and if they die, who cares? IIRC, we saw the hellfires from Apaches do significant damage to them and they planted explosives to collapse the building. I'm pretty sure a bomber could just drop a cruise missile or something to do the same job. I don't remember much though it's been a while since I saw that movie.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


T-shirtbear - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt

Untap Wake Up Up Keep Breakfast Draw Caffeinate Mtg Phases Of Life Shirt