Yes I’m A Woman Yes I Drive An Audi No You Can’t Drive It Flower Shirt

Back when I was trapped in the Yes I’m A Woman Yes I Drive An Audi No You Can’t Drive It Flower Shirt this was the same argument I made. I knew damn well it was a cop-out, total bullshit, but made the argument anyway because it was technically correct. It was only an excuse to continue being an asshole. The argument falls apart though when you consider that all people gain the right to marry someone of the same sex, not just gay people. The argument implies straight people would be somehow forbidden to marry their own gender.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Thefirsttees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Untap Wake Up Up Keep Breakfast Draw Caffeinate Mtg Phases Of Life Shirt

The Doobie Brothers 50th Anniversary Tour 1970 2020 Signatures Shirt