Grateful Expensive Skin Shirt

I love this part of living in the Grateful Expensive Skin Shirt. My working theory is always that I am at most the second weirdest person anyone will see on a given day, which makes me feel a lot less self conscious if I’m laughing out loud at a podcast on the subway or dragging furniture across town or whatever. I had to work in NY for a couple months. One time on a train from Long island to Manhattan I witnessed two grown men having a dead serious angry and expletive filled argument over whether or not Batman could kick Superman's ass. It was odd. 




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt