Pretty This Too Shall Pass Shirt

And as an Albertan it kills me that Pretty This Too Shall Pass Shirt. I love my province but fuck me do I hate alot of people in it, constantly bombarded by either anti-mask or pro-trump crap all the time on facebook because of course they have to be super vocal about it all. Same here lol. I am an Albertan born U.S Permanent resident. Every time they talked about Trump or Oil it made me giga-cringe. It was so annoying that Alberta's economy tanked from their dependence on oil money and we lost thousands of job and instead of learning our lessons we have this pipe dream its coming back and rant about doubling down on oil again. 




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt