Schnauzer Rainbow You Are My Sunshine Shirt

Yeah, I was going to say, we don't really care that Schnauzer Rainbow You Are My Sunshine Shirt. More about the kids being torn from their parents arms, the police summarily executing people over forged cheques and drugs, the withdrawal from international treaties, the withdrawal from the WHO in the middle of the biggest pandemic in over a century. Pretty much. This is like being in a taxi where the driver is fall-down drunk and doing twice the speed limit the wrong way down the freeway at night with no headlights. I don't give a fuck that he's talking smack about us in the front - this fucker is going to kill us with his stupidity is my big concern.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt