She Works Willingly With Her Hands Shirt

I'm really scared for a She Works Willingly With Her Hands Shirt. If trump loses this time around he's going to convince his nutcase minions that the election was stolen. He will not go quietly, and the U.S. is going to be in a world of hurt until January. I think he'll try to incite so much civil unrest that his white supremicist followers are just going to start executing people in the streets. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it wouldn't surprise me either. I hope Biden wins just so you guys can finally have a leader that takes Covid seriously.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt