Cool Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

I have a theory that Primary Cool Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt came back and they shit their fucking pants. 2/3 of my polling locations were closed in my suburb, and I waited 2.5 hours to vote during this election in a place I've never spent more than 2 minutes in previous elections. I'm a suburban Texan. It really must be miserable to work this hard and unjustly for a president that doesn't give a flying fuck about you, but what you can do for him. I don't really find this too surprising. He is a Bear Bexar County Republican (fiscally conservative but tend to be more bipartisan in their approach than other more harmful conservatives in the state). 




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt