Grateful Woman Veteran If My Flag Offends You I’ll Help You Pack Shirt

Yeah if they really wanna go down that rabbit hole then by their Grateful Woman Veteran If My Flag Offends You I’ll Help You Pack Shirt as long as they’re nothing more than pea shooters and muskets. Supreme Court Precedent with other election cases has been to side with the state legislatures voting laws. The Texas State Legislature approved this form of voting, so I don’t think it would be overturned, but who knows now with ACB on the court. This is the problem. The oath of office means absolutely jack shit these days. There needs to be consequences for all people in government, including judges, when they violate their oath in favor of their own partisan beliefs.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt