Colorful Unicorn Touch My Wine I Will Slap You So Hard Shirt

Canadian here. I was born and raised in a Colorful Unicorn Touch My Wine I Will Slap You So Hard Shirt. I knew almost everyone who lived there. I also kept abreast of everything in my medium sized province. And I kept aware of Canadian politics and current events. And I was aware of what was going on in the US. So I had multiple different perspectives to observe and digest. Most Americans I've met believe the US is the centre of the universe and everyone wants to be an American. Most of them knew very little of what was going on outside their border. 




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt