I’m A New York Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Limited Edition Shirt

I think it’s also strategic. Jones is absolutely running on an I’m A New York Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Limited Edition Shirt. I have a Jones sign in my yard but I won’t put anything else out there because I want people to know ITS OKAY to vote for a competent and experienced Senator that you sometimes disagree with, even if you can’t get off the Trump Train. His mailers even tell you how to split your ticket to vote for him. Yep. It’s the reason why my house doesn’t have a Biden sign but I spray painted a pumpkin blue for Democrat and put it on my porch. I don’t want my house to be vandalized by pissed of Trump supporters when he loses.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


T-shirtbear - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt