Native Soul Flower Shirt

I worked a sawmill for a short while as a Native Soul Flower Shirt. Stopped the cuber a few times to tell him the saw was misaligned. He got pissed at me and threw a hissy, so I stopped correcting him about the saw. An hour later the packer gets the foreman because my grades are all 4s, all of them. I get some shit of course... But the cuber knew it was his fault and fixed everything up after. Paid by the piece after all, so it was in his best interest. Entirely true in office jobs and probably all walks of life. “Manpower” is a measure not a metaphor. One person can do any range of tasks but each task still takes the same amount of time for each person until the process itself is improved upon.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt