Original Golden Crewneck Shirt

I sewed my own masks and they tie on with an Original Golden Crewneck Shirt. If I’m going to back to back stores I’m not gonna bother to untie and retie my mask 5 times. It’s not worth the effort.  I used the first pattern in this link, but instead of elastic I have a ribbon in each corner that you tie behind your head. When I made my masks there was no elastic to be bought. The mask is made of non stretch materials and once it’s on it’s on, because I wanted to not have have to constantly mess with my mask at work.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt