Lovely Shrek I Am Tired Of Earth These People I Am Tired Of Being Caught In The Tangle Of Their Lives Shirt

Im worried about a Lovely Shrek I Am Tired Of Earth These People I Am Tired Of Being Caught In The Tangle Of Their Lives Shirt. A dying demographic trying to force its will on everyone else. Which means they’ll be ok with trump doing extreme measures. Not only will they be ok with it, but they'll help him enforce that tyrannical state with guns. They're already showing us a preview of what their terrorist army will look like: pick up trucks, guns and flags just like ISIS. My mom, in one of her "evil democrat" rants said "now they're even acting like Trump is going to ignore the results and stay president if he loses," and when my sister and I pointed out that he actually said that himself she said "well if he can do that then more power to him."




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Shank This Virus Shirt

Never Pick A Fight With A Drummer We Beat Things For Pleasure Shirt

Nice Sheil Be Right Jumper Shirt